Anyone else gearing up for the rematch of the Celtics/Lakers Thursday night? I don't know about you guys but I certainly felt like the league gave the C's the shaft by making them travel to LA on Christmas Day. As the NBA Champion, I think it's only right to have that game at the Garden. Not to mention I had to watch that game in the confines of die hard 76ers fans with no love lost to any Boston sports teams. I had to spend the rest of my Christmas night listening to them rag on me. Not exactly how I expected my evening to go, but I did manage to remind them of the beat down the C's had just laid on their team a few nights earlier.
So in the spirit of getting hyped for the game, I thought I would show a few clips of my favorite moments between my beloved C's and hated Lakers:
This is probably my favorite non-game moment. Check out Magic at 1:06 into the clip
How can you not love the Antoine wiggle
I don't think McHale hit Rambis hard enough
And seriously, who doesn't want all NBA games to go back to this opening theme song
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Celtics vs Lakers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment