Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Comcast Porn

I was going to save my Superbowl post for tomorrow, but this one is just too good to pass up.....

You're hanging with your friends consuming large amounts of wings and beer, you just watched Larry Fitzgerald scamper 64 yards for the go-ahead TD when a celebration erupts, just not the kind you expected. Comcast subscribers in Tucson, AZ had their Superbowl feed switched to a 30 second porn clip of a women sitting on a couch trying to pull out a mans "package". She struggles, the man jumps up, drops his pants and shakes and slaps "it" against her body. Just as you're getting excited and ready for the climax, you are switched back to the game and get a different kind of climax (the Pittsburgh Steelers driving down the field for the game winning TD).

Obviously Comcast is investigating the situation and although it appears to be an isolated act, it looks as though it was a deliberate act by one of its employees. They are offering a whopping $5 credit to all of its subscribers...............I guess that's what 30 seconds of porn is going for these days. Seriously, you just can't make this stuff up even if you tried.....


2 comments:

  1. Stupid Arizona... why couldn't it have happened in Boston where people didn't even care about the game! Would have very welcome in my house hold

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you're saying. Not only that, I didn't win with any of my squares. Just a bad night all the way around.....

    ReplyDelete